Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Day

My parents are in town to see the grandbaby (and their kids of course).  So today after running 11 miles we met up for some cupcakes at The Cocoa Bean cupcake specialty shop.  I bet just by eating one cupcake, I ate all the calories that I burned running those eleven miles.  YIKES! Then we headed to the splash park that they have here at one of the parks.  Alex went on his first carasol ride.  When my sister Bea showed him it at first he was fascinated, but once he got on it he was hanging on to it for dear life.  But my little nephew is no sissy, he didn't shed one tear.  Just held on to his momma.
He's smiling cause Nana is making a funny face.

Here he is holding on to Momma.
Alex found a cute little girl to play with at the splash park.

Thomas and I enjoying the Baby Alex splash park show.

My dad
My lover boy and I.

Me and my baby Alex.

Nana and baby Alex.
After the splash park we headed over to the little farmers market.  The most popular booth there was the Elote booth.  I'm totally making some this weekend. Corn on the cob with mayo, parmesan cheese, and chile/lime powder.  Sounds gross, but so delish!
Elote man.

Elote woman.

And baby Alex found another friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment