Saturday, July 3, 2010

Running Plans

It's been nice running whenever and however I like this past week.  Here are this last weeks runs:

Tuesday: 4 miles at 8:30 pace with Thomas
Thursday: 3.28 miles at 9:20 pace (With half mile of hill)
Saturday: 5 miles at 9:28 pace with killer hill.

I've decided to try and really focus on hills this next half marathon training.  We made it to Idaho and I did the 5 miles this morning.  There are great killer hills all around where we live.  I love going to new places and having new routes to run. 

We heard on the radio that on July 24th there is a mudfest in a nearby city with a 5K and 10K run.  Thomas surprised me this morning and announced he wanted to train for the 10K mud run! Yay! That run will be a nice in between run before the 1/2 marathon I plan on running at the end of August. 

Also, on our way home from dropping Thomas' mom at the airport this last week we stopped at a little outlet mall in North Bend.  I found the Adidas Supernova Glidel 2's that I had bought about 4 months ago for $115 on sale for $75.  Then I got to the register and they took another 25% off so they were only $48! I got the same shoes but in pink this time.

Old Shoes

New Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment