Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Drive-in

Drive-in movie theaters pretty much don't exist anymore.  Growing up, when I lived in Pocatello, I remember going to the movie theater and seeing Pocahontas.  Thomas said the last time he saw a drive-in movie it was Coneheads!! HAHA That movie was sooooo weird.
But there is a drive-in movie theater here! We went and saw Despicable Me and The Karate Kid.  I loved Despicable Me! Probably cause there were three cute adorable little girls that kind of reminded me of my three sisters.  And they were orphans.  I love orphans.  I fell asleep probably twenty minutes into the Karate Kid. It started around 11:45pm so we didn't get home til around 2am!

Thomas, Me, and Baby Alex. 
 This was Alex's first drive-in experience.  He loved looking at all the people before hand and he fell asleep pretty quick.  Ivan, my brother in law loved the idea of a drive-in with a baby cause unlike a movie theater, it doesn't really matter if the baby makes some noise.  I love that picture of us and that Alex is smiling. 
Ivan (bro-in-law) and Bea (sister) excited for the drive-in.  Ivan's first drive-in experience.

Before the movie started Alex played around in our car.  He loved touching all the lights and seatbelt hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment