Saturday, July 10, 2010

Grillin

We are loving our charcoal grill that I got Thomas for graduation.  Thomas is becoming a pro at grilling our dinner.  We have a little system, I prepare the food and he grills it. 
We have used it twice to roast smore's.  Seriously the last time we made smore's, they were the best smores I had ever tasted.  We went to a concert in the park with Bea and Ivan and had homemade pizza and roasted smores.  The performers were both Indie singers and I discovered the I really like that style of music.
We also made smores for the fourth of July at Beaver Dick park.
For dinner the past couple nights we have had chicken kabobs and turkey burgers.  So yummy! I found a bunch of healthy recipes from Safeway.com that I am loving. 
What a cutie.

Chicken Kabobs

2 comments:

  1. Grilling is our favorite thing as well. We do the same as y'all I prepare and TJ cooks! We grill everything! My favorite is grilled pineapple. I am now hungry for some smores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Your kabobs look delish! I had several smores last week on vacation, and now you've made me hungry for another one:)

    ReplyDelete