Monday, August 2, 2010

Workin It!

This past week I got in all my workouts plus two swimming workouts! I love having off days be swimming days.  I think it's helping my running too, keeping the legs fresh.
Last weeks runs:
Monday: 2x1mile @ 8:15/mile (800jog), 6x200@ 8:00/mile (200 jog) = 4.5 miles
Tuesday: 30 minutes of kickboarding, 10 minutes of swimming, 5 minutes of treading water
Wednesday: 4 miles@ 9:05/mile, 1/2 mile rest, 1 mile@ 8:20/mile = 5.5 miles (Slower than last week)
Thursday: 40 minutes of kickboarding, 10 minutes of swimming, 5 minutes of treading water
Friday: 11 miles@ 9:32/mile
Saturday: 5 miles @9:32/mile plus Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones chest and abs
Total Miles= 26
4 more weeks till the Mesa Falls Half Marathon!

2 comments:

  1. You did great, that is a killer week of workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding our blog. You guys are a super cute couple! It feels like we should know you, but the LDS community is just like that I guess. Kind of sucks that you just moved further away, no real chance of "running" (ha ha ha) into you now! Look forward to reading more about you guys!

    Awesome week. Gotta love Jillian!

    ReplyDelete