Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Six

1. Still waiting for our one year anniversary pictures.  Hopefully they'll arrive in the mail this week! Can't wait to post them!

2.  I hate long nails.  Especially after I went to Ecuador the workers in the orphanages always recommended having your nails cut short cause when you wipe the babies bottoms with your hand you are bound to get some poopie in those long nails.  Short nails for me.

3.  One of my fellow volunteers from my Ecuador experience, Natalie and her hubby and 14 month old, came over for dinner and games this week.  It was so much fun! I randomly saw her at a nearby park a couple weeks ago and we made plans.  I love having couple friends to hang out with.

4.  My mom is in town for my nephew's first birthday tomorrow.  Can't wait! It's Elmo themed and Mom is making an Elmo cake.  Pictures to come.

5.  I needed one more credit for my fall semester classes so I signed up for a weight training class.  In highschool I took weight training every trimester and I saw I huge improvement in my running and athletic ability.  It's hard to go in a weight room and train by myself and have a training program so it will be great to "have" to do it. 

6. Six days til half marathon #5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment