Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why I love him

In the last 24 hours here are a couple things that Thomas has done/said that just prove why I love him so much:
Event #1 Last night as we were cuddling on the couch he looked at me and said "You are so beautiful."  I smiled and laughed and then he asked me "Do you feel beautiful?" I don't know how I couldn't with how he treats me.  I said "yes" and Thomas replied "Good!"  How sweet is that? Not only does he tell me I'm beautiful but he wants to make sure I feel beautiful. 
Event #2 Today around 10:30am I hear my phone ring and it was Thomas' ring tone.  We chatted for a bit since he was on his break at work.  Then out of the blue he says "I just wanted to call you cause I'm happy."  I'm so glad that I have this guy to share my happiness with forever.

3 comments: