Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hot Date

Last night I had a hot date with this guy:

We found this great deal where you get 2 games of laser tag, a pizza, 2 movie tickets, a large popcorn, and two large pops for $20.  That is a smokin' deal! We went and saw Toy Story 3 and we both loved it. 
When we went to play laser tag there was just the two of us at the start of the game so we were battling it out against each other.  But then all of the sudden we realized somebody was shooting us from up above.  These two little girls, probably 6 and 8 years old, totally owned us.  They beat us both big time.  It was a nice little workout running all over that place.
Speaking of workouts, after Saturday's long run I needed a long nap.  It zapped me of engergy.  I almost considered just staying home instead of going on our date cause I was so tired but opted to go, and I'm glad we did.  We also made some homemade salsa together and I think it turned out to be our best batch thus far in our marriage.  We LOVE homemade salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment