Sunday, January 2, 2011

More Christmas

My mom just posted some more Christmas pictures so I thought I'd relieve the season for just a little longer.
Sledding:

Mom and I headed up the hill.

Do you see my mom? She biffed it.



Mom and I at the bottom






Ready to race.


Mom thinks I'm a pretty fun sled driver.

Waiting for Dad to get home so we can open presents:
Sister Ashley

Brother in law Mike

Thomas and I passing the time with electronics.


Sister Bea imagining what Santa brought her.

Family:
Grandma and Grandpa Clement


My pretty sisters

My lover and I
The Cutest Little Boy in the World:




Randomness:

My bro-in-law's sister Eunice came from Mexico for Christmas.  She just graduated high school and will be attending college here in the states.

 My mom had a little present wrapped up in a check book box for Thomas and I.  On it was written "Remember the plan."  Apparently I told her that I wanted kids when I was 24 and since I'm 24 now she is reminding me about that.
 It's a little Seattle Sounders onsie :) They are a soccer team that Thomas and I like.  My sister Ashley was like "Is this an announcement!?"  I assured her that it wasn't.
 This big blow up thing my mom got on clearance and we had many a debate about whether it is a bear/reindeer/ or dog. 
Dad, Alex, and dog Abby in front of the reindeer/dog/bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment