Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween and New Car

Thomas and I have been busy, busy, busy.  Thomas has been working a lot at the hospital and I've been busy with school and watching my little nephew.  Just this week I had my first opportunity to be an "assistant chef" for Rexburg Catering.  I was hired at the end of August but they haven't had any events since then.  My friend Karlee is the head chef and she needed an assistant.  Saturday we spent about four hours preparing some of the food and the event was Monday evening and we spent four hours that night getting food plated and served.  It's nice to have a little side job to do every once in awhile. 
This past weekend we celebrated Halloween by going to our ward halloween party.  It was a trunk or treat and then a soup dinner and dessert.  We invited Bea and Ivan so that Alex could do some trunk or treating.  Thomas and I dressed up as soccer players.  I was really amazed by how many soccer jerseys my husband has! I'm guessing he has around 20 soccer jerseys. 
The Giles are numero uno!

The tired housewife and the soccer player sisters.

We love our Mr. Stinky pants

The Lion, The Nerd, and The Housewife


Thanks to Bea for provoding the decorations for our car.

Mrs. Witchy guarding the candy.
We got a new (to us) car.  We really like it a lot.  It fits our style and lifestyle perfectly.  It's a 2005 Saturn Vue.  We were planning on getting a Toyota Avalon but the day we were planning on sealing the deal we saw this beauty, took her for a test drive and changed our minds. 


1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes and love the car! It's always fun to drive around the new car and tell everyone how excited you are. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete