Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day of Thanks #9

Today I am thankful that..
#1 My hubby did a whole sink full of dishes. 
#2 My science experiment presentation went well.  In my Science Teaching Methods class we were required to write up two science experiments and guide a group of students in doing our experiment.  The topic this time was earth science.  My project was to model the layers of the earth.  For the inner core the students put a Dot gummy inside a large marshmallow.  The marshmallow represented the outer core.  Then they made rice krispy treats and formed it in a ball around the marshmall to represent the mantle.  Then they poured Magic Shell chocolate over their ball.  I thought it was very successful and fun.
#3 I got ahead on some of my end of the semester projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment