Monday, November 15, 2010

Day of Thanks #8

Today I am thankful for...
#1 My healthy body.  I am critical of my body often and today I want to express my appreciation for all it does for me.  It is strong and allows me to workout every morning.  It is full of energy, it gets me through long days of school and homework.  My brain is sharp and alert and let's me learn new things everyday. I can walk, I can see, I can run, I can jump, I can speak, I can sleep soundly, my body is wonderful and I really appreciate it.
#2 I am thankful that I could go visiting teaching today. One of the girls I visit teach just had a baby on Friday.  Her baby was sleeping and so sweet and beautiful and the mom just looked so happy.  The message that my visiting teaching companion shared was just perfect.  It was the talk from Elder Uchtdorf about when life gets crazy we need to slow down and get back to the basic relationships: God, Family, and our relationships with ourselves.
#3 I am so grateful that my husband is THE BEST back massager in the world.  Seriously! And he almost always will give me a back massage when I request one.  And I ask for one pretty much every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment