Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day of Thanks #7

Today I am so thankful...
#1 That our Sunday School Lesson went so well.  There are now four sunday school classes offered so that means less people in each class.  Normally we had at least 50 people in the class and that meant most people didn't participate but just sat back and relaxed.  Today our class was about 14 people and it was awesome! There was lots of participation and learning.
#2 I ate cauliflower.  I really don't like cauliflower but we got some in our bountiful basked this week from the co-op.  So I found a recipe for cauliflower pizza dough and made it.  It was alright but I'm happy to have eaten healthy and gotten rid of the stinky cauliflower.
#3 I'm thankful that I went to church today.  Lately I just haven't been feeling it and today at church the hymns and the messages just really spoke to me and really uplifted me. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I hate cauliflower also. I'm very glad though that you were uplifted. It's been a rough week. Thank goodness we are never really alone!

    ReplyDelete