Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fall Fun

The weather in Rexburg the past week has been AMAZING! It has been in the mid sixties.  This past Friday we had a really fun time taking little Alex to the park.  The day before Thomas had taken Alex to the park while I was studying (he is such a good Uncle).  So on Friday we walked to the nearby park and played with Alex in the huge lawn.  He loved just kicking around the volleyball we brought while Thomas and I threw a frisbee around. I think Alex kept himself entertained with that ball for about 20 minutes.  After he lost interest in the ball we took him on the toys and he just loved the slide.  I would stay at the top while he went down and Thomas would catch him at the bottom and then hand him back up to me.  Alex had the biggest smile on his face as he was coming down the slide and then again when Thomas would hand him back up to me :) He also enjoyed throwing the bark on the slide and then wiping it off.  Alex is just becoming the most fun little boy.  When he came over to our house the other day it just made my day when he reached out for me while Bea was about to leave for class.  He is saying all kinds of sounds and loves to say ball and book, but they sound like "bah" and "bahck" (like the sound a chicken makes).  He learned how to do the sign for please and will smile when he does it cause he is so proud of himself.  I just love that little guy.

1 comment: