Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day of Thanks #10

Today I am thankful for...
#1 Smoothies.  I made one this morning that was so yummy it totally tasted like one from Jamba juice.  One cup of light vanilla yogurt, one cup frozen fruit, and one cup of airborne (weird I know) it was so delish.  And then for dinner we had smoothies too.
#2 My hubby had lunch all ready for me when I got home from class which I was so grateful for because I was starving!
#3 A warm apartment and a night to cuddle with my babes.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through SR and I am loving it!! We are a lot alike...I am a teacher, kind of a newlywed and love to run and workout with Jillian! I love that you are posting what you are thankful for. I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you through SkinnyRunner and wanted to pop over to visit your blog. Although I am quite a bit older : )) , I do share your love of running. In fact, I have two blogs and one is focused on my running ups and downs.

    Have a blessed day,
    Shawn www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

    The Becker's
    Shawn a Marathon Runner in Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through SkinnyRunner! :) Smoothies are delicious!
    It sounds like you have a great husband! I blog about almost everything, but my blog isn't strictly for exercise/running, but I try to do a post every single day about it! :)

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete