Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thomas' Birthday

Last Sunday my lover boy turned 26. I felt bad because that was the day we were driving home from California so he spent most of the day in the car.  I know that on my birthdays I want to feel special and be surprised and acknowledged and I didn't feel like he really got that.  His brother did call him and he got to talk to his neice and nephews.  We can't believe how much our little neice Lexi is talking now!
We celebrated on Monday with a cake and ice cream and that morning I left out one of his presents so that when he got up for work he would see it.  Thomas has this Puma jacket that he loves and wears all the time.  I tease him cause he's always wearing it in pictures.  So I got him a new one :) That day he got to wear it and the new jeans I got him to work.  I don't know about him but I love wearing new clothes. He's such a hottie I should have gotten a picture of his outfit. 

Happy birthday to my Tommy-jandro!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cake! Did you buy it or make it? Sam, my lil' sister is turning 19 on Sunday, Halloween, and I'm still trying to decide how to do her cake, since I'm in charge of it this year. Hope you both had fun after getting home from that long trip to Cali!

    ReplyDelete