Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I love having NO plans! It's so wonderful to not have any thing that you are obligated to do on the weekend.  We got to sleep in! Yes! Okay we were actually signed up to go do a service project but we didn't know where or when and nobody called till that morning like an hour before and we were still asleep. Oops! We ended up going on a run.  I did 7 miles in prep for the 10K next weekend.  Thomas ran the first 2 miles with me and then went and hiked up the canyon a bit while I ran another mile and a half.  I turned around and he met up with me when I had about a mile and a half left.  It was a really nice run.  Perfect weather 64 degrees or so with a slight breeze.  Time was 1:03:30.  After our run we stopped by Subway for lunch and I chugged like a gallon of blue powerade.  Showered and then took like an hour and a half nap.  After nap time we headed over to Thomas' parents house to veg in front of the t.v.  This is the life! Although I wouldn't want to be lazy everyday, it's nice to be lazy once in awhile.  Oh and I have a confession to make, I like watching trashy t.v.  The Hills, The Girls Next Door, The Real Housewives, it's bad... but very entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a Lazy day and were able to get a good run in followed by an afternoon nap! That is the life.

    We did the service project and I was in charge if the lunch. We ordered Albersons 6' sub sandwich and had chips, cookies, apples and water. It was a good turnout!

    Although I missed having a nap. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing day. Usually we have goals and ambitions for saturdays, but lately ours have turned lazy too! I like watching trashy tv too sometimes.

    ReplyDelete