Saturday, May 8, 2010

Getting to Know You Saturday Edition



1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
Honestly I have a horrible memory and can't really remember a single one so I'll have to say this one.  We are poor college students so we are washing/detailing our moms cars for them for a present.  
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?

Yes when I was like a junior in high school I was coming home around one in the morning from babysitting and was about to get on the freeway on ramp and got pulled over.  I just said that I wasn't from there (it was in Selah and I'm from Yakima like 10 minutes away) and the officer didn't give me a ticket.
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?

I just barely threw away a basketball t-shirt from my 6th grade team the purple peppers.
4. Do you whiten your teeth?

With Crest Whitestrips
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?

Underwear
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I've been there once before with my fam and it was beautiful.  Not too touristy, cobblestone streets, little markets all around, and the ocean was like warm bath water. 
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?

I don't enjoy it.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?

Like I said, we are poor college students so I'm pretty sure we don't have any luxury items.  

No comments:

Post a Comment