Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Diamonds are a girls best friend

One of our students, Mya who is three years old, today while at circle time took my hand and was examining my wedding ring.  She looked up at me and said "Teacher, can I wear that!"
I think we girls are just born with a love of diamonds and that pretty much proves my theory.
(And as nice as I try to be, no, I did not let her wear it.  Images of it being dropped in the toilet or lost in the bark on the playground flashed through my mind and I couldn't part with it.)

1 comment:

  1. It's true, diamonds are a girls best friend! That's so cute she wanted to wear your ring.

    I was just reading about your 1/2 marathon. Way to go! I was laughing about the guys with the keg passing you. If it makes you feel any better, I remember like a 12-year-old passing me in my first one. Ha! I would say mine is way worse!

    ReplyDelete