Sunday, September 4, 2016

Western Caribean: Cozumel

Our last port of call was Cozumel.  We had a full day of adventure here. Our scheduled excursion didn't start until 1pm so once the boat had docked Thomas and I got a taxi to take us to the nearest beach where we found someone to take us parasailing. Ever since I went to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico with my family when I was about 16 I have wanted to go parasailing.  It was such an exhilarating lift off and then a nice relaxing scenic ride. It feels like you are on a swing high above the turquoise water.
The guy helping us at the beach wanted to model my shirt. 











Unfortunately, I couldn't have my phone with me for the rest of our time in Cozumel. We went on our excursion where we rented wave runners and cruised around (I was the driver and accidentally dumped Thomas at one point). Then we got snorkel gear and went on a guided snorkel tour and saw some awesome fish and we were even pretty close to the shore.

We ended our day doing a little shopping where we got Brooky a little wooden guitar and a fan (she calls it her "van") and us and my parents a little Christmas tree ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment