Sunday, September 4, 2016

June Photo Dump


 Brooklyn and her BFF Claire.
 Aunt Bea gave Brooky an Amazon gift card for her birthday and she chose this dog with puppies.
 Lauren took the girls to a library story time where they had Jessie from Toy Story.
 The girls got autographs.

 One day Brooky kept asking me to put new batteries in this toy and I didn't get around to it.  She took matters into her hands and got out the screwdriver and I found her doing this. Little smarty.
 Thomas drew a princess stage for Brooky to dance on in our driveway. 







 I took Brooky to go see Finding Dory and she had to bring her naked Snackin' Sara Baby Alive doll.
 This is another library story time activity that was about bugs.

 I love finding selfies on my phone like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment