Sunday, September 4, 2016

July Photo Dump

We went to the Owlz baseball game on Star Wars Night and this huge Chewbaca was there.  Brooklyn steered clear of him.



Brooklyn has been earning money to buy Shopkins.
Thomas and I had a Top Golf date.


Brooklyn and her friend Kaitlin always seem to get into markers at our house.  Each time they draw more and more on themselves! This time they did stripes all over their arms, stomachs, and legs to make themselves kitties. 
 Brooky and Emery had fun playing in the sprinkler at Emery's house this summer while I was at work.
 When I had the Moss kids we went to the splash pad. 
 Brooklyn and her dance teacher Dawn who gives the best spinning hugs.
 More outdoor water fun at the Moss'.
 I got my hair chopped off!! 
 Brooklyn's hair has gotten so long.

 Free face painting at the Owlz game.

 Brooklyn is so sweet with baby Ryan. Another pic that Lauren sent me while I was at work. I love that she does that for me. 
 I took the kids to the library where they made musical instruments from the blocks and magnetic toys and were singing. 


 Lauren took the kids to the Bean Museum and then to see the ducks and turtles at a pond.
 Lauren also took the kids to the Springville Art Museum to do art. 

 I just love how she looks in her goggles.


 This was most of the way through me cleaning out my new office at work. There were things from more than 10 years ago in there.  Also, random things like hair curlers, bottles of italian soda mix, old tennis shoes, etc.  I had 6 huge garbage bags full of things to toss, two garbage bags worth of things to shred, and a couple boxes of things to take to DI.
 My now clean office.

No comments:

Post a Comment