Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lover Day

I really do just love this guy more and more every day.

Today I walked in from work to a bouqet of flowers, my favorite chocolate, and a card with a nice note from my lover boy.  Made my day.  
I love the backside of the card.  If you remember last years card it will make sense :)

Of course I made sure to carry on the tradition of the Jelly Belly's and I also bought some Pop Rocks.  We'll have to play with those later though because our schedules are completely opposite since I work from 8:30am-4:00pm and he works from 3pm-11pm (plus goes to school from 9am-11am). We have been treasuring all the time we get to spend together on the weekends.

This past weekend we went to dinner at a nearby bbq restaurant and then came home and watched Criminal Minds together on Hulu.  We also were able to go to a BSU women's basketball game and took a little bike ride together on the nearby greenbelt.  I'm loving being able to do more outdoorsy things again with my lover. A couple weekends ago we were able to try out a frisbee golf course at a nearby park that is only open in the winter time.

I made these for the girls I visit teach as a little Valentine decoration for their houses.  It says "Loved you yesterday. Love you still, always have always will".  The frames are just from the dollar store and the dowload for was free :)
There are some really cute downloads out there and we have a couple frames hanging out in closets so I thought I'd put them to use and be a little festive so I downloaded a couple prints to hang in our apartment too.
I substituted in a first grade class today and had so much fun being able to do some Valentine's Day crafts with them and see them enjoy their v-day party.  I heard multiple kids say "This is the best Valentine's Day ever!!" So cute! I remember being so excited for holiday parties at school and I loved looking through the different valentine's from my classmates.  As I was walking the class to lunch I saw a dad sitting outside the office waiting for his daughter with a rose and with smoothies from a local coffee shop.  I thought that was so cute and want Thomas and I to do that with our kids someday so they feel loved and special on valentine's day.

I'm feeling so blessed today to have the man of my dreams to spend the rest of my life and eternity with.  I love life with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment