Thursday, February 2, 2012

24 Weeks

In the past couple weeks my appetite has come back with a vengeance. It feels good to want to eat again and enjoy food again. I've also been able to regularly exercise although its hard to get back into the pattern of doing it daily. I like walking on the treadmill at an incline, yoga, zumba, and pilates. I will drop the car off sometimes at Thomas' work after I get off and then bike the 20 minutes home and I count that as exercise too.
 My back has been hurting now when I sit for more than five minutes. I have heartburn at night. But other than that I can't complain. I pretty much just feel like my stomach looks chubby and people who don't know I'm pregnant would be scared to ask if I was because I could just be chubby. Haha :) That's why I haven't posted any belly pictures, it's not cute.
 I can feel the baby kick and in the beginning it always felt pretty low and now the kicks can be low or high above my belly button. When I'm up and about teaching all day I don't feel her as much as when I'm just sitting around. The nursery is really coming along. Thank you pinterest for all the inspiration. Here are some of the inspiration photos we are using:
 I got the quote actually from a hallmark store and the print is from etsy.
I'm 3/4ths of the way done with the mobile and this weekend we are buying a mirror.
Color scheme we are going for
My MIL is making this pillows for us.
The rug we bought.

3 comments:

  1. SO excited to see the nursery! Looks like you're finding some great, cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Isn't Pintrest the next best thing! I almost like it more then facebook. I doubt your belly looks bad, you are as cute as they come and nothing could look bad on ya. Either way I love you!

    ReplyDelete