Thursday, July 28, 2011

25th Birthday

This past Friday I celebrated my 25th birthday.  Really that whole week was sprinkled with birthday celebrations.  My parents took Thomas and I to lunch Monday and we had Coldstone cupcakes.  Wednesday Thomas had me open my birthday gifts from him.  He got me a lunch bag that I had been wanting for awhile.  All of the third grade team teachers had these bags and he remembered me saying that I wanted one :)

He also bought me a bike rack for our car! It's so convenient just being able to throw our bikes on there and go.


My actual birthday was also my brother in laws graduation from BYU-Idaho.  Thomas and I started the day off with a run and then he took me to lunch at Great Harvest.  I had the best soup and sandwich.  My mom had bought a Costco cake that said "Congratulations Ivan and Happy Birthday Lindsey".  We actually ate some the night before and said it was Ivan's half and then ate more the next day.  My mom and dad got me a bocce ball set.  Mom, Thomas, and I played a couple games that day before the graduation ceremonies.
It was a pretty laid back birthday and actually made me feel kind of old just from the fact that it didn't really matter to me that there was no party or anything, to me that is a sign of being old.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!!

    I love that he remember the lunchbox! It's little things like that that mean the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, happy belated birthday! That's cute of Thomas to remember the bag. It is a cute one!

    ReplyDelete