Monday, January 2, 2017

December Photo Dump

We decorated a gingerbread house that our elf Donald brought.


Brooklyn sported some cousin hand me downs.
We went maternity clothes shopping and Brooky tried on the belly.
We babysat sweet baby E and I got some really good baby snuggles.
Brooklyn got to see Trolls twice at the movie theater.  I took her once and then she liked it so much that Thomas took her a second time.
Brooky practiced her "donut".
I made some dulce de leche for neighbors in my new Instant Pot.
Wendy's kids meal toy provided some entertainment on our trip to Dallas at the airport.
Brooky was reunited with her cousin Vona.
Nana read some Christmas books to Brooky.


The cousins had a dance party.


Brooklyn got to try out her new mermaid outfit and play in the tub with her new mermaids from Christmas.
Hand holding with cousin Vona and snuggles with Uncle Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment