Monday, October 22, 2012

Bunko

My friends Lyndsay and I have talked about starting a bunko group for awhile now.  Now that I feel like I am starting to get a routine down with Brooklyn, and the new momness has settled down a bit, I felt ready to get the ball rolling on starting a bunko group.
I use to be in a group with my mom when we lived in Yakima and will sub when I am there visiting.  I made a group page on facebook and added the event and then Lyndsay and I both added people we both thought might like to be a part of the group.  This first time it was hard getting 12 people. Some people want to be part of the group but couldn't come this first time but said they will come next month.  Luckily my MIL and neice were here during bunko since we were short a few people, so they were able to sub.
I hosted this first time and planned to have a little halloween theme with the treats.
Monster teeth (and there was caramel for dipping for apples)

Candy corn, M&M's, and Chex Mix

Witches brooms and hats


The prizes were gifts cards to some of Thomas and I's fave restaurants around here.  I thought it went well but I think some people felt it was a little akward cause people didn't really know each other.  Hopefully it becomes more successful as we play more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment