Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Post baby date

We went on our first post baby date together this morning! I know morning is kind of a weird time for a date but since Thomas works till 9pm most days that is just what works.  Plus, we wanted to go mountain biking and since it has been in the 100's for the past couple days, mornings are coolest. 
We went to Camelback Park and biked in the foothills.  Oh my goodness my quads were burning going up those inclines! But it felt so very good all at the same time.  I have really missed mountain biking since last summer and it was so nice getting out there today.
Afterwards we hit up a new to us smoothie shop and Subway for breakfast which we ate outside. 
The perfect little date if you ask me. 
Brooklyn was at my friend Lyndsay's house who also just had a baby.  When we got there she had one baby in each arm and they were fast asleep :) She said the only problem was when she was feeding Korbin, her baby, that Brooklyn was mad she had to be put down.  Our little girl LOVES to be held.  And I LOVE holding her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment