Sunday, July 22, 2012

26th Birthday

I had a wonderful 26th birthday :) Thomas planned a BBQ on Saturday and we invited our friends and their little families over for hamburgers, hotdogs, and Dairy Queen ice cream cake.  We were planning on going to a movie in the park but just had too much fun chatting and lost track of time. 
Thomas got me an I-pod touch which was an upgrade from my I-pod nano that I recently lost.  I'm excited to use the I-trip cord he ordered so we can listen to songs from the I-pod when we are traveling. 
After everybody left Brooklyn went to sleep and we rented "The Help" from Redbox and had a nice quite evening together on the couch.
Brooklyn and Korbin a week and a half apart in age.

Ryan and Graham Smith with neighbor boys Noah and Adrian

Dan and Lyndsay Howell (Korbin on playmat) Tess and Penny Smith

Thomas with our awesome neighbor Heather

Happy Birthday to me
And Brookie's gift to me was to sleep all through church and take lots of naps and give me cute little smiles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment