Saturday, September 4, 2010

One year anniversary weekend

Thomas leaves for work around 7am and when I woke up yesterday at 9am and went into the kitchen he had written on the white board "Happy Anniversary Weekend! I love you babe!" How sweet is that?




So to start things off, last night, we walked to a chinese restaurant that I remember being very tasty from my earlier college days called New Fongs. We were both very dissappointed. I had the General Tsao's chicken and it was way too deep fried and had way too much sauce on it. We both agreed we prefer Safeway's chinese food. I will say though that my fried rice was delish. We still had a great time just taking our time chattin' away and had a nice little walk too and from the restaurant. I'm all about enjoying walking while the weather is nice and getting in that little bit extra exercise. After dinner we enjoyed hanging out watching BYU and WSU women's soccer. I love watching sports with Thomas cause he knows a lot about it and we have some good convos while watching. This morning we watched a little bit of tennis and he explained the scoring to me (it's so wierd).
After a lazy morning watching tennis we headed out for about a 3 mile hilly run. I didn't bring my Garmin watch or my Ipod. I told Thomas I wanted him to come with me and he could choose the pace and the distance and route. I love running with that boy. Afterwards I decided to do Jillian's 30 minute Yoga Meltdown to stretch and get a little toning in.
We are headed to Pocatello this afternoon to check into The Black Swan Inn and spend the night in the "caveman" suite. We will also be attending the wedding of my best friend from elementary school's little brother.
I'll leave you all with a link to our wedding pictures put to music. I love the song. I've been feeling sentimental this week so I have already watched it this week.

Lindsey and Thomas

1 comment: