Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Running Duds

Yesterday I got to spend a nice day away, shopping with my mama.  Got some great deals and had some gift cards so only ended up spending like $15 of my own money! Gotta love gift cards, they make it so you have to spend money and you feel guilty if you don't! And when do you EVER get to feel guilty for NOT spending money?!
So I got some pink and purple flip fops from Old Navy 2 for $5.
Nike running shorts and Dri-Fit shirt from Macy's for $14 and $12.
And new sportsbra from Victoria's Secret for $22 plus cause I'm an Angel's card holder got a free gift :) I love Victoria's sportsbras.  Lots of support and last forever!

So I now have my new outfit all planned out for the half marathon next Saturday! One week!! AHHH!!! This week has been a tough one running.  I just have not been mentally strong and a couple of my runs I've just stopped and walked.  I hate that! But this coming week is a taper week so hopefully I'll get back into it mentally and feel great come Saturday.
Also, got some of my fave chapstick. Softlips vanilla and strawberry flavors with SPF 20.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I was just checking yours out and noticed I hit up the same sale at Macy's and got the same pink t-shirt and a different pair of shorts!!! Love the shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete