Sunday, March 28, 2010

My First Getting to Know You Sunday

I love reading other peoples getting to know you sundays questions so I thought I'd join in. 

1 - Why did you start blogging?

I've always been a really good journaler but after I got married I wasn't consistant in it.  So when I heard about blogging I figured it would be a really good way to keep journaling and to stay in touch with friends.  Plus I love reading other peoples blogs!
2 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
Even when I was in high school I always thought I needed to lose weight even though, looking back I see that I was a stick.  In college I gained the freshman 15 and so I really did need to lose at least 10 pounds.  Then I went to Ecuador and was chubby, went on a mission and gained more.  Finally, when I got home I started losing weight because I was so busy and training for a half marathon.  Now I'm at a good weight I think but I'm always scared of getting chubby again.  So I guess I figure if I lose 10 more then I won't have to worry about getting fat.  Plus, it sucks being chubby and knowing that you could look better and obsessing about how you look. 


3 - What was the best year of your life and why? Age 22.  I always knew it would be a good year cause it's my golden birthday (I turned 22 on the 22nd).  I got back from the mission and met and got engaged to my honey!!! But this year will be even better.  My mission president always said he didn't want any of us to say that our mission was the best time of our life because we need to be making each year better than the one before.

2 comments:

  1. Oh aren't you sweet. What a smart mission president! Love those men. Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete