Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hair

I got back from work the other day and Thomas who didn't have class that day told me he had went to get his hair cut but didn't want to wait.  So that reminded me that I've really been wanting to straighten his hair.  So right away I pulled out my straightner and we went to work.  It actually didn't take long at all.  He has a lot of hair so I had to do what I do with my hair when I staighten it which is pull some of it up with a ponytail so I can straighten the hair beneath first.  I wish I would have gotten a pic of him with the ponytails lol.  Anyways, Thomas thought I did a good enough job that he even wore it straight to his basketball games that night.  Hehe! We both laughed so hard we cried when he looked in the mirror.  He reminded me of a t.v. character from That 70's show or something.
Other news, training for the half marathon is going well.  I am up to running 10 miles for the long run and it actually feels pretty good.  We run our long runs on Saturday and each week we have increades the mileage by one mile.  Each week it is more and more bearable even though we are running more so that makes me happy.  I just got a new running toy that I'm so so so excited to try out.  It's the Garmin Forerunner 305 I just got it today! It has a GPS so it tells you how far you have run and a heartrate monitor and lots of other cool gizmos that I haven't explored yet but I'll give an update on it after I take it on it's first run on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I can only imagine what his hair would've looked like straightened if he still had the blonde fro!

    I don't think I comment very much on your blog but I am so glad you guys are blogging because I'm so glad to see two people I hold so dear to my heart so happy! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete