Friday, June 2, 2017

Wells' Baby Shower

I was so happy when my friend Lauren Moss offered to throw me a baby shower for Wells.  I know you don't always get a shower when you've already had a baby so this was a pleasant surprise. We waited for my mom to get into town and even though it was Memorial Day weekend I was still happy with the amount of people that showed up (I was worried it would just be my mom, myself, and Lauren).

Everyone that was there was super social in getting to know each other and it's always fun to be surrounded but your favorite people.

















Lauren had a yummy spread of food and then some cute games for us all to play.

One was a little rhyme about babies and such where you added up your points at the end. Another was a "What if" game where you switched up the question from the answer to get funny replies to your questions regarding the what if's of parenting.

We got lots of cute little outfits for our baby boy.  Brooklyn came for part of the party and got to help open presents for baby brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment