Friday, June 2, 2017

May Photo Dump

While Thomas has been out of town for clinical rotations Brooklyn hasn't wanted to talk to him on the phone or Facetime. But then on his last out of town rotation I was telling her that he gets lonely without us and that's why I talk to him on the phone every night, she decided she would talk to him too. It made it even more fun when we discovered the fun filters on Facebook video messenger.
Chatting with her cousins Vona and Harley.

Brooklyn wanted to be in a pool so she filled up our cooler, grabbed her goggles and hopped in.  Poor mans swimming right there. 
She ends up in bed with us sometimes and when I woke up one morning I saw her and Daddy all cuddled up.

The library now has a cute little dress up corner.

Warm days to play at the park. 


We always have to stop to play for a bit when we pass by a Build a Bear Workshop.

I love going on walks around the neighborhood with Brooklyn.  She gets so chatty and I love having her hold my hand and confide in me. 
The splash pads finally opened!

Dance picture day.



Brooklyn helped sell bake sale items at a yard sale for her dance.
Brooklyn's name was drawn to take home one of the dance studio's trophies from their competition earlier in the year.  She was SO excited to get a trophy. 

Brooklyn and her swim teacher.  Jessica is an AMAZING teacher and Brooklyn really has a natural talent for swimming.  She's started learning all of the strokes including the butterfly!
I love it when Brooklyn cuddles my belly.  She also loves to kiss my belly and ask where baby's head is and talk to him and tell him how cute he is going to be. 
Brooklyn loves spending time with her daddy.  Her favorite thing to do with him is wrestle.  When he is gone for clinical rotations she is always counting down the days until he gets back. 

33.5 weeks prego on May 7th




2 comments:

  1. I have loved seeing all your updates!!! You guys look so great!!!
    -Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHhhhh, love our Brooky bear & can't wait to play with her next month!

    ReplyDelete