Sunday, October 8, 2017

Thomas’ P.A. Graduation

The day FINALLY came!!! Thomas graduated PA school! 
My parents came into town for the week and Thomas’ parents came for a couple days.
The week of graduation there was lots of get togethers. Some of the wives got together for pedicures and ice cream.

There was a commencement  dinner where they gave out funny awards and the students got their pins. My parents stayed home with the kiddos which was a blessing cause at that point I hadn’t been away from Wells and they are about the only people I would have trusted. 










PA school buddies:



Holly and Jordan Lythgoe, us, Jenny and Jason Jorgenson, Kirby and Mike Cheesman, Taryn and Brett Lopez





We came home to a sleepy baby boy and Nana.
They also had a family BBQ at a local park with a taco truck and lawn games.

Then it was graduation day!












After graduation Thomas’ parents treated us to Indian food. 



This trip was my dad’s andThomas’ parents first time meeting Wells it was a sweet goodbye when they left.


1 comment:

  1. You always dress so cute and look amazing. I want to be you someday. Like tonight at Chris' work party lol

    ReplyDelete