Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ugly Sweater Book Club

This month for book club we met at Carino's Italian restaurant and all wore ugly sweaters.  I could not for the life of me find a Christmas themed ugly sweater at Goodwill and was shocked at how high priced the hideous sweaters were there.  So basically I went for the cheapest one.  We did find a really cute ugly sweater in Brooklyn's size though so that made up for my lack of festivity.
I really enjoy book club a lot. It's a great group of ladies and it's fun to share a nerdy past time with people.

Photobucket
Loving the attention
Photobucket
Myself, Jillian, Eileen
Photobucket
This was the first time I had put Brooklyn in a highchair.  She loved being at the head of the table.

Photobucket
Eileen and Taryn.  Check out Taryn's headband!
Photobucket
Taryn, Elise, and Laria
Photobucket

Brooklyn has now been deemed the littlest book clubber. It's funny cause when I take her to book club she is just fine and dandy but if I take her to Bunko she is a mad little elf.  She hates it when anybody yells "BUNKO!" or "TRAVEL!". She's going to be our little librarian, she has a lot of books and the last time I came home with a book from the store for her Thomas was like "Another book?! She already has a TON!".  I just laughed and told him he'll thank me somebody when our daughter is a genius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment