Thursday, January 17, 2013

Brooklyn's Christmas Pics

Thank you so much to Mary for taking these pictures while we were in Yakima for Christmas! My parents got all of the granddaughters Christmas dresses and I wanted some good shots of Brooklyn in hers for her first Christmas. And thanks to my mom for taking Brooklyn to get them done while Thomas and I went snowboarding. I'll cherish them always.
Photobucket
That round little face!!! Seriously I have to try to restrain myself  when it comes to kissing those cheekies or she gets a little annoyed with me always mugging on her :) And that little nose too! Perfect for eskimo kisses I tell you.
Photobucket
Yum Yum
Photobucket
When I see her expression in this picture I can just hear the little laugh she makes.
Photobucket
Our little Christmas beauty.
Photobucket
I dare you to not kiss those cheeks when you are around them!
Photobucket

Photobucket
She looks so grown up to me in this picture.  Sitting up so tall!

4 comments:

  1. I love them all! Especially the third one, so gorgeous!
    -Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black and white one of her arms stretched out is ADORABLE. I totally know what you mean by loving on them all the time. I just want to gobble my kids faces up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas pics came out beautiful! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked them! She is a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete