Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random shots

Just some random shots from this month.

The things that most entertain Brooklyn are books.  Part of our morning routine is after I have fed and dressed her I set her down in her room next to her books while I get my breakfast made.  I can see her from the kitchen and it's so funny to hear her babbling away and checking out all her books.

 photo DSCF1004_zps4c154280.jpg
She loves cords (what baby doesn't) and so helping Thomas hold the cord while he vacuumed was a productive solution.

 photo DSCF1017_zps108d5420.jpg

 photo DSCF1030_zps150d69de.jpg
I've always wondered how mom's get pictures of their kids while they are sleeping in a dark room. I was always too scared the flash would wake her up and nap time is way to precious to take that gamble. But the other day I needed to wake her up anyways so I took the gamble. And ironically it didn't even wake her up.
 photo DSCF1029_zpsc46a9e0f.jpg
I love her in jeans.  She looks so grown up in them.
 photo DSCF1026_zpsaeb0cab8.jpg
Thomas was commenting how she almost reaches from side to side.
 photo DSCF1027_zpsaa6bd7ad.jpg

 photo DSCF1028_zps4f4227b1.jpg

I don't remember if I posted these pics of this canvas I had made from an Etsy vendor.  It's a quote from the book "The Help"  (except I fixed the grammar).  I had a really pretty mirror above the crib but I was worried it might fall on her.  Paranoid mom.

1 comment:

  1. AW! Look at that cute little chubba belly stinking out from above those jeans! Of COURSE she likes books, she's her Nana's girl! :)

    ReplyDelete