Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Home

We found an apartment!! It has been stressful trying to find one when we aren't actually in the same city where we will be moving.  Luckily we have friends who live in Boise and were willing to go check out places to see if they were okay or not (Thanks Tess and Ryan!).  Some apartment complexes have really great pictures on their site and then you go and look at the actual place and it is totally trashy and in a bad part of town.  So we found a place that is only a half mile away from the school that I will be teaching at (it's a k-5 magnet school that has an emphasis in the performing arts). It is bigger than what we have now as far as square footage but it only has one bedroom.  But it has a pool and a theater and a gym :) It was built in 1999 and was remodeled in 2008 so it is pretty fresh and new. We will be paying a little more than we would like to but you can't beat the location.  And we are only signing a 6 month lease so that once I am done with my student teaching and if I get a job in another district we can move closer if we want. 






4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I am jealous of the workout room and pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! For me, it is totally worth paying extra to live somewhere you feel comfortable and safe. I'm excited for you! You should call me sometime!

    ReplyDelete