Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

Thomas does a good job of making Mother's Day a whole weekend event.  Friday he and Brooklyn brought me home a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Saturday he made and cleaned up dinner (that's a must).  Sunday we went out to brunch at my favorite cafe called Penny Ann's.  Afterwards we went on a hike up to Donut Falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon. When we got home from our hike Thomas gave both Brooklyn and I pedicures.



















He also helped Brooklyn write me the sweetest note and card that she was so excited to give to me Sunday morning.






For my gift this year Thomas arranged for a car detailing place to come to our place and do an interior detail of my car.

I love my little girl and am so glad I get to raise her with such a kind husband alongside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment