Sunday, May 21, 2017

Backstreet Boys Concert

Back in I think September or October a friend posted about the Backstreet Boys reuniting for a stint performing in Las Vegas.

I was all about the boy bands growing up and would have LOVED to go to their concerts.  Still love their music so I was determined to get someone to go with me.  Luckily, my sister Ashley was in to the idea too.

We purchased our tickets and excitedly awaited a weekend trip to Las Vegas in March.

The concert did NOT disappoint!



















Ashley bough us matching BSB jackets after the concert. 


They boys sounded amazing and their dancing and backup dancers was awesome.  The energy of the other concert goers was awesome as well.  We were all just a bunch of 30 something year olds living a teenage dream.

Ashley and I went to some tasty restaurants, got pedicures and manicures, and hit up some great shopping spots while we were there.

So fun to share this experience with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment