Thursday, February 9, 2017

20 Week Ultrasound

Feeling little baby kicks and seeing baby on an ultrasound are my two favorite things about being pregnant.

For our 20 week ultrasound Brooklyn came with me (she hates coming to the doctor with me but just sits quietly on a chair and doesn't make a peep).  I could tell she was interested in the ultrasound as well because she couldn't take her eyes off the screen.

I remember with Brooklyn the ultrasound was about an hour long.  This time it was only thirty minutes or so.  The ultrasound tech checked out all the main body parts and confirmed it was a boy.  Baby boy was all snuggled up to the placenta and was using it as a full body pillow.

This time we didn't get any video but we did get some sweet 3D ultrasound shots.










No comments:

Post a Comment