Thursday, April 21, 2016

March Photo Dump

Skyping with sweet baby Nellie
 We went to a Dr. Seuss birthday celebration at a nearby outlet mall.  They read Dr. Seuss books, had snacks, and a Dr. Seuss art project.
I don't even know with this picture but it's adorable. This is her doll she named Emma.

She dressed up like this after going to Krispy Kreme
 Went for a run and it started hailing like CRAZY! These welts lasted over 24 hours!
 I can't remember the occasion but IHOP was having free pancakes and asking for a donation to Children's Miracle Network.  Emma the dolly joined of course.
 Brooky was doing the cutest little pose at the end of her dances.  She LOVES to ask me to put on music so she can dress up and dance.
 This morning Brooky dressed us both up as Elsa from Frozen.



 We were watching my friend Lauren's kiddos and Brooklyn was the best little helper.
 My running buddy Felicia invited me to a Bachelor finale viewing party at a co-workers home.
 We sold Brooklyn's balance bike that she just wasn't a fan of anymore and she got a big girl bike.  Thomas found it at the Provo Bike Project and it still had the tags on and was a pink Barbie bike.
 Dress up at the Children's Museum.
 A beautiful view of Bridal Veil Falls on one of my runs.
 I was proud of how this Elsa braid I did turned out.
 More dancing and posing.
 The students at Thomas' school were studying pediatrics and had us bring in our kids.  This pamphlet has Brooklyn and I in the top left picture.
 Nothing more attractive then a man doing his daughters hair.  All the heart emoji eyes.
 This is how Brooklyn watches the elementary school aged kids get on the bus each morning.
 I got her new white leggings and of course she goes and plays in the mud.  I tried bleaching at least three times and can't get the stains out.

No comments:

Post a Comment