Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lululemon Win/ Race to Robie Registration

There is a half marathon in Boise that is really talked about and well known, Race to Robie Creek.  It's touted as "the toughest race in the Northwest".  As we are moving from Boise we wanted to knock this bucket list item off of our list while we have the chance and it's paid for by Team Beef.  There is a limited number of entries to the race (I think 2,000) so when registration opens you have to be ready and waiting to sign up.
The night before registration opened I saw on my Facebook news feed that our local Lululemon posted that the first two people to show their Robie registration would get a new running outfit for free!
I planned it so that I would take Brooklyn to get frozen yogurt across the street and where they had free Wifi and then run over and try and be one of the first at Lululemon.Brooklyn was really excited to get "pink ice cream with chocolate".  It worked perfectly and I was the first one! I love Lululemon workout clothes but they are like a once every year purchase cause they are so pricey so it was nice to get two new items at non cost to me.
 photo IMG_7219_zpslf6pzcvn.jpg  photo IMG_7221_zpshngxbxqy.jpg  photo IMG_7223_zpsc6lj8wjm.jpg  photo IMG_7225_zpshkywygzd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment