Saturday, March 28, 2015

Dentist

Brooklyn had her third dentist visit and this one she actually let them clean her teeth rather than just look at them! She did so great.  I was a proud mama.  She says she wants to be a dentist when she grows up and gets giddy every night when I have her lay on the hall floor and brush and floss her teeth.
 photo IMG_7388_zpsxqast9nn.jpg  photo IMG_7391_zpsuybragrv.jpg  photo IMG_7389_zpsnvjubkjr.jpg
Our dentist is awesome and lets us all go back together and is so great with Brooklyn. I remember when Brooklyn was a few months old and they told me to bring her but she was just screaming in her car seat. One of the hygenists just took her outside and held and bounced her the whole time I was getting my teeth cleaned. She still talks about it every time I go in cause she said it was just how her daughter was at that age too. (So glad we are past that stage.)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAHA what a sweet lady! You are so skinny! You look great linds!

    ReplyDelete