Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cheer Station

As part of our membership on Team Beef we volunteer in some way on behalf of Team Beef. Thomas set up a cheer station for a local 5K/Half Marathon and a handful of us brought signs and cow bells and cheered on the runners. Brooklyn joined us and made some noise with her tambourine.  photo IMG_7512_zpse3yflzc5.jpg  photo IMG_7521_zpstsh6livq.jpg  photo IMG_7519_zpsvzolmaia.jpg  photo IMG_7516_zpsowmaup6m.jpg  photo IMG_7514_zps7rptabny.jpg Also in March was the St. Patrick's Day race that we have run in years past. This year we signed up for the 5 mile. I felt good about my time and really pushed myself. I was lucky to have a lady in front of me the whole race who I just hung behind throughout and made sure to stay just a few paces behind. It helped to have that motivation. 5.1 miles in 39:33.

1 comment: