Monday, February 4, 2013

Chores and bye-bye



As a kid I remember thinking that the reason my parents had four children was so that they wouldn't have to do any chores, they could just have us do it for them. Ha ha! I guess I'm following in their footsteps and getting Brooklyn use to doing chores at a young age. She loves to sit next to me when I am doing laundry and copy me. When we vacumm with her she likes to hold the cord up for us. That's pretty much the extent of her chore helping at this point but I'm sure we will add to her repertoire of chores as she gets older. Cause I mean that's the whole reason you have kids right? ;)

2 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHHH! So dang cute! I love how she waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to keep watching this over and over! SO cute! She has the beauty queen wave down pat too! Maybe we can teach her how to pack boxes while she's here, it looks like she's game for any job! lol

    ReplyDelete