Sunday, June 10, 2012

Out and About

This Saturday we had a nice time getting out and about.  It's funny planning outings with a baby.  You have to try to leave right after they eat so you have hopefully a few hours before they will need to eat again.  I'm nervous to nurse in public cause it's pretty awkward trying to be discreet even with a hooter hider to cover things up.  When we have gone out I've just nursed in the car since the windows are tinted. 
Thomas took my mom and I out lunch at Costa Vida and then we went downtown to watch the finish of the 70.3 Half Ironman.  I only teared up a little but kept it under control.  I love watching races.  Next year I want to volunteer for this race.


Brooklyn was a little doll and slept in her daddy's arms.
We will miss having my mom around as she leaves tomorrow.  Both Thomas and I are a little nervous to be on our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment