Saturday, December 2, 2017

Thanksgiving Part 3

We played lots of games while we were in Texas.  Brooklyn learned how to play Uno and Slapjack.  We had a Bunco night too that the kids all loved (especially the candy prizes).

(Brooklyn put her swimsuit on because she wanted my parents to turn on their inflatable water slide. It was warm but not THAT warm.

One day Brooklyn and Vona made menus and were taking Great Grandpa's order.  It was so sweet.  They would also go in his room to play games on his computer.  I know my Grandpa really likes having the company. 





Thanksgiving Day Brooklyn and I went out for a run, I pushed her in the stroller.  My brother in law Ivan made us a Mexican feast that was DELICIOUS! I'm pushing for us to make this a new tradition.  He made a few different varieties of carne asada, multiple salsas, pico de gallo, and guacamole. We also had tamales, beans, and went the traditional route for dessert with pies. 





One day we met my grandma at a Vietnamese restaurant for lunch where she met Wells for the first time.  Afterwards we headed to the nickel arcade.  That night we had a fire in the backyard and roasted marshmallows for s'mores.











We are excited to be going back in a month for Christmas and continuing the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that food looks like the bomb!!! I love that Brooky put in her swimsuit, she's so cute

    ReplyDelete